M.K. Gandhi, our beloved Bapu (father), once said that “Beliefs become thoughts, thoughts become words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits become values, and values become destiny.”
Or simply put, “thoughts become things,” as rightly said by Bob Proctor.
The pursuit of most people is to be able to manifest their ultimate goals as effortlessly as possible. For this, you can primarily rely on positive affirmations as a proven technique to get closer to our goals. You can use affirmations for money, health, wellness, love and anything in between.
Positive affirmations are a kind of scientific prayers that interact with the conscious and subconscious levels of our mind.
The law of attraction talks about the power of abundance affirmations and other affirmations in general. It helps us understand how to use it best to manifest to our truest potential and anything else we might want in the meantime. The best way to approach this practice is by manifesting abundance in a more general sense – an abundance of health, wealth, love and happiness.
How Can Positive Abundance Affirmations Create An Impact?
Reciting and reiterating affirmations can cause you to tap the realm of infinite power within you. It also enables you to get anything that you wish for or deeply desire. With enough practice of affirmations for abundance, you start to develop an abundance mindset which helps to achieve even your wildest dreams.
Let us understand what Gandhi and Proctor meant.
Our mind is the most complex mechanism that controls and decides how we lead our life. Thoughts originate in the mind as a result of neural processes.
Anything, before manifesting in the physical realm, has to originate in the mind. Thoughts are a powerful force that dominates our life. According to research, an average human is estimated to have about 10,000 thoughts a day. And each one of these thoughts is shaping our reality.
These comprise both positive as well as negative thoughts. What happens to you, is the result of what you think. With the use of affirmations, the power of thought is being transformed into the form of statements to obtain anything you desire.
Your thoughts take shape through the words that you speak. Then, your speech generates the action that is required. These actions, when done regularly, turn into habits. Our outlook on life is a result of our the habits. And our outlook becomes our destiny.
Thoughts are by far the most powerful forms of all human intelligence.
What Are Abundance Affirmations for Money?
Incorporating affirmations in your life can make you more than a mere victim of your circumstances. It puts you in the drivers seat of your life, and makes you into a conscious creator of your reality.
Abundance affirmations are a by-product and an essential component of the Law of Attraction. Now, what exactly is the Law of Attraction?
It is a philosophy that advocates that our thoughts are the origin of all of the experiences we endure. Our thoughts shape our reality.
It means that positive thoughts attract positive outcomes and negative thoughts attract negative outcomes. Fortunately, it is possible to use this to our advantage in constructing the life we desire.
How To Frame Affirmations For Money?
When it comes to money affirmations, it is important to realize one thing: affirmations work best when they are not attached to material things. For example, instead of focusing on any concrete sums of money, it is more effective to manifest abundance in a more general sense. Abundance refers to the outpouring of something in plenty. It could be realized in the sense of wealth, love, happiness, etc.
So, instead of focusing on your financial goal or financial situation – it is a good idea to switch your focus to wealth affirmations that also incorporate happiness, relationships, success, and of course – constant prosperity. So when it comes to a money mantra, it is recommended to tackle broader topics in your affirmations.
Abundance affirmations are of many types. The most commonly practiced ones are the “I am” affirmations. These affirmations begin with ‘I am’ followed by a set of positive words.
- The affirmations are usually short sentences that ascertain faith in the statement. It is always best to keep them limited to 10 words.
- Shorter sentences are easier to grasp and recite and therefore, easier to manifest.
- Your brain picks them up quickly and includes them in your thought processes.
- They should comprise adjectives and verbs in the present tense. This is a crucial element of using Law of Attraction to your benefit!
- They should be candid and straightforward.
- They should validate your goal or desire that you want to manifest.
- They have to deeply resonate with you and bring you a positive feeling.
- Your mindset towards money matters – get rid of any limiting beliefs around money.
- Repeat these powerful money affirmations every day, as part of your money manifestation steps. The more = the better, so make sure to make time to repeat these powerful affirmations multiple times throughout your day.
Best Abundance Affirmations To Manifest Your Desires
You can choose any of the below in this list of abundance affirmations or even come up with your own. By implementing these affirmations into your daily routine, you can secure financial abundance, business prosperity, success, happiness and become a magnet for abundance of any kind.
- I believe in myself – this should be the first one because if you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will.
- I am grateful for everything I have – a way of showing gratitude. People who are thankful for what they have, receive more and more. It is analogous to giving thanks to God.
- I live an abundant and prosperous life – affirming bounty. Believing that you have an already remarkable life will profuse in even more significant amounts. Another similar one is, “I radiate abundance.”
- Shri Maatreya Namaha – is a Sanskrit mantra which you can chant continuously to boost your confidence. I can personally attest to the truth of the statement.
- I attract positivity – having a positive attitude towards life will yield positive results. As Jeff Keller said, “Attitude is everything.”
- I am intelligent and talented – self-approval is essential. Asserting yourself of your capabilities and sometimes augmenting them can significantly improve self-esteem.
- I am open to endless opportunities – constructively, of course. Allowing yourself to break open the barriers around you will open up a stream of infinite possibilities.
- I am a magnet to good health, wealth, and being. A healthy body can be home to a healthy mind. This mind is responsible for the conscious and unconscious actions that the body performs.
- I am attracting a happier, better life – saying it sure might have made you smile. The ultimate goal in everyone’s life is a happy life. With the power of affirmation, happy life is possible.
- I make money quickly and attract abundant wealth.
- I am confident and brave – the traits which show that you are a fighter. In the face of adversity, you show immense courage and confidence that helps you turn the situation around.
- I am in unlimited abundance of money – is another simple, but powerful way to manifest a life of abundance.
- I am beautiful and I am attracting beautiful people in my life – is an affirmation for attracting more positive people living a similar, abundant life.
- I am the embodiment of the energy of abundance – is a great way to attract endless abundance.
- Money comes easy and effortlessly to me – great for manifesting unexpected money in your life.
- I am a magnet for money – for those seeking financial prosperity.
- I achieve my money goals with ease and pleasure.
- Limitless abundance of happiness and health is coming my way.
- I feel abundance of laughter, joy and happiness daily – is a powerful tool for manifesting a happy life.
- I am attracting more and more abundance in my life every day.
- I am worthy of all that I desire – the idea of “being worthy” of what you most desire is incredibly important and effective.
- I am grateful for what I have and for the massive abundance that is coming my way.
- I am capable of everything that I set my mind to – another essential tool in manifesting the life you want.
- I attract everything I desire and more.
- I am grateful for the money that comes my way.
Best Affirmations for Money:
These affirmations about money will heal your relationship with money by helping you switch your focus from a mindset of “lack” to the mindset of abundance. By developing an abundance money mindset, you will soon find yourself becoming a powerful magnet for all types of wealth. Repeating these affirmations for prosperity will help you get rid of negative self-talk, self-limiting beliefs and will ultimately change your attitude towards money – bringing in the amounts of money that you never even dreamt of.
Incorporate these affirmations into your daily practice, keep a positive mindset, and you will soon live the wealthy life that you deserve.
26. I have a positive money mindset
27. Money comes to me freely and easily.
28. I am a money magnet.
29. I have a healthy relationship with money.
30. I am opening new avenues of income every day.
31. I am an unlimited source of money.
32. I am an excellent money manager.
33. My sources of income are constantly growing.
34. I am a magnet for wealth.
35. I am attaining massive success.
36. My financial future is bright and secure.
37. I have no fears around money.
38. I am attracting financial success with every affirmation I say.
39. My money situation is improving every second.
40. My financial foundation is stable and secure.
41. I attract plenty of money.
42. I attract business success.
43. My passive income is growing.
44. I have an abundant future.
45. I am living the American Dream.
46. I am the definition of success.
47. I am surrounded by abundant people.
48. I have great abilities with money.
49. My money story is writing itself right now.
50. I am getting wealthier and wealthier on a daily basis.
How To Use Affirmations To Change Your Life?
There comes a point in almost every person’s life at some stage, where one might wonder about their purpose in life. Once this question is answered, the next obstacle is how to build our life around this purpose.
Abundance affirmations, when employed correctly, can cause tremendous changes and enrich your life in more ways that you realize.
Throughout our lives, we have been programmed to believe many limiting beliefs, such as “you have to work hard for your money”, or “there’s not enough money for everyone”. These limiting beliefs are eventually integrated into our subconscious. If you want to change your life and attract abundance, you need to get rid of these limiting beliefs and re-wire your brain to think differently. This is when affirmations come into play.
Constant repetition of affirmations causes a rewiring of your brain, and helps you start to believe the affirmation. Hence, your focus shifts towards what you want and you start working towards it, and the result is what you desired to achieve in the first place.
But abundance affirmations are more than just repetition. You have to believe your affirmations for them to take form. Repeating them with utmost conviction and belief will make them come true.
Emotions are an integral aspect of our day-to-day life. These emotions should also be incorporated when reciting the abundance affirmations. When repeating the affirmations for money, be sure to tune into the feeling of gratitude – as if the financial abundance has already blessed your life. That, in turn, will attract what you desire.
You can either choose to say them out loud or repeat them silently. This should be done with emotions involved and utmost concentration. Preferably, every day.
When you repeat something repeatedly, you embody certain vibrations. These vibrations are a way of communicating with the universe. When you align yourself with the vibrations of your desire (wealth, happiness, love, gratitude) – you attract it.
Being grateful for all you have is the right attitude to go about. Do not be skeptical about the results. Faith over fear will make life much more meaningful and your manifestations a lot more powerful.
A positive attitude is the best baggage you can have. All moral problems can be solved just by changing your thinking to an abundance mindset.
When, Where, And How To Use Affirmations for Money and Abundance?
According to most professionals, it takes about 21 days to see some effective change. The number could vary depending on your level of belief. If you started as a firm believer, it might manifest sooner. Consistent practice of daily repeating affirmations about abundance (or any kind of affirmations in general) will also accelerate the outcome.
Repeat the affirmations at the same time each day for the best results. It is recommended to repeat abundance affirmations before sleep, or right after you wake up – that is when our connection to the universe is strongest. Either way, make sure that it is a habit.
Alternatively, you can also write down your affirmations and leave them out somewhere where you can see them – on your desk, your bathroom mirror, your car or your bedside table. Make sure to repeat the affirmations every time you see them, for best results. It is recommended to practice your affirmations multiple times throughout the day to really integrate them into your subconsciousness.
Another way you can integrate affirmations into your routine is by writing them down into a journal. In this case, your desires can manifest even faster. Make sure to make it into a habit to sit down every morning and every night in your designated spot, focus on the intention behind your affirmation and write out your affirmations.
For best results, try the 3-6-9 method. Come up with 3 affirmations, and write them down. Write the first one down 3 times, the next one 6 times and the final one 9 times. The magic within this number sequence will help you manifest your affirmations faster and more effectively.
Impact of Negative Affirmations
This story is a mention from the popular book “Attitude is Everything.” The famous snippet from the song, “I owe, I owe, so off to work I go,” is a fan favorite. This rhythmic tune which is seemingly harmless, however, has a negative impact on life.
Let’s see how that works.
In the book, the author takes the example of a girl named Alice who has this song written on the glass pane of her car. She sings this song every day as she goes to work.
In actuality, the song iterates a sense of debt and scarcity mindset. Alice believes she is indebted to her boss or superiors. Every day as she reiterates this, she loses control over her financials. This type of negative thought patterns creates a resistance to wealth.
She does not want to take accountability for her finances. She accepts that being obligated to work and hence goes to work even if she does not feel like it.
The example clearly shows what negative affirmations can do to a person and their life. Pay close attention to things that you think and say, as they shape your life more than anything else. Switch your focus, thoughts and words to the mindset of “abundance” instead of “lack”, and watch your entire life change in front of your eyes!
When interviewed, many successful people have said that they believed in their goal much before its inception. They obsessed over it and ultimately achieved it.
“If you are clear about wanting something badly enough, the entire universe will work towards making it happen for you.” The universe in this context is everything we know, and so much more we don’t.
The saying stems from believing that a positive attitude towards life and abundance affirmations can manifest anything we want. Once we are clear with ourselves and the universe on what we want, our whole realities start shifting in our favor. An affirmation a day, makes your life better each day!